The 4th edition of the Festival International du Film indépendant de Bordeaux, said FIFIB, will present from 8 to 14 October 2015 a dozen feature films in prime time, of which 8 are in competition, and a series of short films.
The Fifib, whose sponsor is Olivier Assayas, claims the failure to meet any of the criteria, and be at once strange, funny, romantic or committed, with the essential objective of promoting a spirit of independence and the freedom of creation and innovation. The Blog of the Film will be present and will check on site – here you will find our opinions on the films being presented !
BANG GANG, by Eva Husson
- the notice of Sylvie Noelle (★★★★)
• Original title : Gang Bang (a modern love story)
• Realization : Eva Husson
• Scenario : Eva Husson
• Key players : Finnegan Oldfield, Marilyn Lima, Daisy Broom
• Country of origin : France
• Output : 13 January 2016
• Duration : –
• Distributor : Ad Vitam
• Synopsis : in The suburbs the wealthy of a city on the atlantic coast.George, pretty young girl of 16 years, falls in love with Alex. To attract his attention, she initiates a collective game, where his band of friends will find, test and push the boundaries of their sexuality. In the midst of the scandals and the collapse of their system of values, each of which manages this intense period of radically different way.
Il must not stop to an a priori sulphur about BANG GANG under the pretext that one sees teenagers of sixteen years of walking around naked and fuck like crazy. No, it is much more complex and subtle than that. Director Eva Husson, after the projection and that we have had the pleasure of interviewing (read it in the future LBDC), has said to have wanted to evoke the malaise related to the construction of emotional and social adolescents within a group. The sense of belonging or difficulties in being accepted, being asked to self – same as limits, if the poses and how to do so.